social media competition
BajaBoard Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. The promotion commences at 9am AEST on 19th August May 2017 and ends at 9.00pm AEST on 21st August 2017.
3. Entry is open only to any person over the age of 13. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or other parties, including but not limited to BajaBoard, BajaBoard Pty Ltd., in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.
5. Eligible entrants will automatically receive one entry into the promotion when they post a photo on Instagram with the hashtags #BajaTGE and #BajaBoard. Multiple entries are allowed as long as the 'post' content is different.
6. The winner will be picked based on their submission's relevance and creativity.
7. The judging will take place immediately following the submission deadline. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The winner will be notified via Instagram, with their names published on our Instagram and Facebook pages. The winner must contact BajaBoard back within 2 business days to be eligible for the prize.
10. There will be one prize. The winning entry will receive a BajaBoard prize pack including stickers and a t-shirt of the winner’s specified size.
11. The prize will be deposited or sent by post to the Prize Winner within 2 weeks from the draw date. BajaBoard will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
12. BajaBoard reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
14. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
15. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
16. BajaBoard reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes on Facebook and the BajaBoard website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials.
17. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and Australia.
19. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter is BajaBoard International Pty Ltd.
Click here to return to the BajaBoard Instagram page.